Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Basics of SEO
I know its a process of SEO. And people need plenty of experience to gather real knowledge. But I am wondering if somebody could just give the how to's of SEO just the basics. Any suggestions!!
Follow Backlinko of Brian Dean and Moz of Rand Fishkin.
I am confused here right now. The DA/PA metrics are obsolete then why still you suggested I follow Moz.
(04-29-2019, 03:58 AM)lipulili Wrote: I am confused here right now. The DA/PA metrics are obsolete then why still you suggested I follow Moz.

The reason I suggested because the articles in the blog are really good. You can just ignore the parts or give less importance where it mentions the DA/PA metrics.
(04-29-2019, 12:34 PM)Saravanan28 Wrote: Important Off-page Optimization activities:

1. Creating Quality Content
2. Social Bookmarking Sites
3. Blog Directory Submission
4. Forum Submission
5. Blog commenting
6. Classifieds
7. Article Submission
8. Profile creation

Most of these techniques are just worthless.
Brian Dean and Rand Fishkin!
Just follow them. we also read their articles and blogs to improve our knowledge and improve SEO of our online car care products website - Autofresh.