Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Finding keywords for facebook campaign
How to you guys find keywords for your facebook campaigns? Can it be done my simple keyword research by any good tool or something else is needed. I am right now confused about it, I am about o start a campaign so for my baseball bat stickers.
In my opinion, facebook campaigns does not need much keyword focus. You can just perform basic keyword research with any good keyword research tool such Google Keyword Research Planner and that will do the thing. You have focus basically on the type of audience you are targeting such as demographics, age etc.
Try to focus on general keywords you want to focus there are much more things to worry while your are campaigning through facebook. Such as demographics, audience age or gender etc. Target the right audience and that will be all.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
Yeah....I completely agreed with Brian....
Start with your basic demographics with your best Location, Age, and Gender. You can focus on your customer base but also look at who responds to your Facebook Page. Find that information in your Insights under the People area.