Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is Google changine their algorithm again?
There's been a lot of indexing issue lately. Although Google has reportedly said that the latest bug has been fixed. But I am not sure how much it has effected the SERP's. If its fixed then everything should get back to normal, right?

But its not. Many sites which uses mobile page redirects have been facing a hard time indexing. And not to mention if your site uses a lot of 301 redirects then you might have got effected too.
Any further news guys?!!
(04-16-2019, 04:20 AM)Paul Wrote: There's been a lot of indexing issue lately. Although Google has reportedly said that the latest bug has been fixed. But I am not sure how much it has effected the SERP's. If its fixed then everything should get back to normal, right?

But its not. Many sites which uses mobile page redirects have been facing a hard time indexing. And not to mention if your site uses a lot of 301 redirects then you might have got effected too.

Paul one of my site has a lot of redirects. But I am not seeing any changes there.
You are then lucky. A few sites are only left out. And also sites with few redirects are not getting effected you have to have 100's of them from what I have seen.
My Competitor is using a paid Manta listing and is above me for local SEO.
(04-19-2019, 06:42 PM)Chris_Tax Wrote: My Competitor is using a  paid Manta listing and is above me for local SEO.
Ofcourse they are. You can't compete with paid solutions with free ones.
I wonder that too for my local SEO. I have been leaving a lot of do follow back links and I am not moving up.
(04-21-2019, 08:22 PM)Chris_Tax Wrote: I wonder that too for my local SEO. I have been leaving a lot of do follow back links and I am not moving up.

I would suggest you to start a new thread on your problem. There are many well reputable members in this forum who will be happy to help you. Smile