Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What anchor texts should I choose?
So, I the host blogger is allowing me to choose the anchor texts. Don't ask how am I getting those links?

And for this I am confused right now. Some say that I can make naked links or its better to your branded kw's in the anchor text. So, what your say?
I don't know what others are suggesting. But I will suggest that choose an anchor text which as much as relevant you can find or create. An anchor text that describes exactly the nature of the referred page. It will make easily understandable for the users and as well as for the search engines to understand about that page.
You can use both. mostly go with branded ones and sometimes go with naked one.
You can use any of them either branded keywords or anchor text matching the context and even naked links. However, I won't suggest using naked links as they may look unattractive for the end user.
(04-11-2019, 11:42 AM)Sysamic Wrote: You can use any of them either branded keywords or anchor text matching the context and even naked links. However, I won't suggest using naked links as they may look unattractive for the end user.

Using branded kw's and using naked links, these are terrible idea.