Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Emails without any warm feeling
Creating a good email list for any online business is hard and take some time. But once the webmasters have build one its quite often I see that they forget what they have done to achieve this point. I get some emails which are without any warm feeling. I mean they are only reminders of their updates or offering any new products, they are quite boring and made me unsubscribe to some of them. I really feel pity for them. Have you guys come along this kind of messages??
Nice point you have mentioned here today. Yeah I had been seeing it too.
Personalizing every email isn't enough or mailing at public occasions. If you want to get good CPA against your email then you have to interact more. The thing I personally prefer is that to ask my subscribers directly if they are facing any problems or not, & to my surprise many of them reply back to me about their problems. This helps me a lot to keep the warming feeling.