Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Google is blocking my app
I use a pop-up button to get installs. But now I am seeing Google is blocking it. They are saying that its for security reasons. I don't understand the problem here. Currently, I am  not using Google Play Store.
I had faced this problem a while back.

See an app uses several libraries (programming) right? It happens when an app is running through an outdated library. Usually it gets flagged as a suspicious material.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • joycer
Check with your developer. Specifically tell them to look for any outdated libraries or extensions that the programming languages are using.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • joycer
Do I have to manually check the code?
Yes, that's why I suggested to talk to your developer.
Yup, found it. Thanks for the help guys.

Forum Jump: