Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is its true that self hosted VPS sites load faster?
Is its true that self hosted VPS sites load faster?
Ofcourse, they load a little bit of faster. How many sites will you manage in your VPS? I would say give or take 10??!!!

And hosting providers host probably 100's of them in one server. And sites like Godaddy or Hostgator who gives the cheapest shared hosting they may even host more than that number.
(03-21-2019, 02:02 PM)harvee21 Wrote: Is its true that self hosted VPS sites load faster?

But why do you ask? Its not that the loading speed has any impacts of the site's rankings.
Since I followed your previous threads. So, I will give you a straight answer. If you are thinking of getting a VPS to get some SEO benefits then just don't. I can explain the long way but know for sure you will be bored and also it will be a waste of my time & your time as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes anush's post:
  • zeus
I agree with Anush here.

If SEO advantages you are looking after then its the wrong way.