Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Wordpress or Blogger, which is better?
I am looking for an easy solution for a product's documents. It doesn't have any site and the market is also very small for it.
If you want to make your product more reliable to the end users then you will consider neither of them. Go paid domains you can buy and easily manage a site by spending only $5 per month.
[-] The following 1 user Likes frank's post:
  • mediadrug
I agree with Frank. It will make your product more unreliable. So, they will do bad rather good.
(03-07-2019, 04:30 AM)joycer Wrote: I am looking for an easy solution for a product's documents. It doesn't have any site and the market is also very small for it.

If you have multiple products and they all need separate sites then get a shared hosting that can host unlimited sites or the minimum VPS with 1gb ram and 2ogb hard disk space. In this way you can host as many as product sites you want with a fixed monthly price. And I can assure you its not going to exceed above $20.
I am looking for solutions for one or two products. Not more than that.