Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Long tail or short kw's for Ad Campaign
A particular product can rank for several versions of a keyword.

In our case its been 7-10. But actual traffic (organic) is coming from 2 keywords only. Now these kw's are basically long tail ones. And adwords is suggesting that we should make a campaign for these two keywords only. What should I do?
What do you mean by Adwords is suggesting?

And if the long tail kw's are already getting traffic then why spend more money on them You should spend money to get ranked for the other keywords.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • rubina
Adwords is giving notifications about those kw's, continuously.
Look its your money. So definitely its your choice. People may say that you can buy a piece of land in moon but that's doesn't mean that you have to actually buy it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • rubina
Yeah, I also though of that. As long as the long tail ones are getting traffic. I am not worried about them.
(03-07-2019, 04:33 AM)rubina Wrote: Yeah, I also though of that. As long as the long tail ones are getting traffic. I am not worried about them.

Also keep am eye on trending ones.
What do you mean by trending ones?