Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Analytics Alternatives
We have always used Analytics to track traffic, clicks and conversions. Its good. But sometimes I have been having this feeling that GA is not exactly showing the numbers may be its a bug or something else.

Anyway the point is I should take a look into another service so that I could have a proper insight on my data.
(02-23-2019, 04:40 AM)elliekushn Wrote: We have always used Analytics to track traffic, clicks and conversions. Its good. But sometimes I have been having this feeling that GA is not exactly showing the numbers may be its a bug or something else.

Anyway the point is I should take a look into another service so that I could have a proper insight on my data.

If you are looking for simple solution such as traffic rate, their engagement, CTR no's etc.

Then I will recommend Chart beat. Its very easy to use and also provide in-depth information.
Have you considered Clicky its great alternative. And its awesome when it comes to real-time analysis.
Piwik is also a great alternative. Recommended by many.
As I can presume that you are not looking for any enterprise level solution so go with any of these mentioned above.
I personally only prefer analytics along with Clicky. They both are more than enough.