Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Web Development through Browser extension
Currently, I am using Firefox and Firesizer. In order to check the responsive design of my site as the development is in progress. But firefox is creating many problems after the recent upgrade. And good browser extension other than Chrome is more preferred.

Any suggestions?!!
(02-15-2019, 04:26 AM)nehal91 Wrote: Currently, I am using Firefox and Firesizer. In order to check the responsive design of my site as the development is in progress. But firefox is creating many problems after the recent upgrade. And good browser extension other than Chrome is more preferred.

Any suggestions?!!

I am not a developer but Firefox doesn't create any issues apart from spacing CSS. I don't know what you are facing.

But certainly if you want an alternative then you might wanna try Edge or Safari. Although Chrome is much preferred but since you don't want it.

Check for their extensions and addons. They might not give you want you need right away. But clearly you will find it.
(02-15-2019, 04:26 AM)nehal91 Wrote: Currently, I am using Firefox and Firesizer. In order to check the responsive design of my site as the development is in progress. But firefox is creating many problems after the recent upgrade. And good browser extension other than Chrome is more preferred.

Any suggestions?!!

Why aren't you considering Chrome? It provides almost every resources.!!
(02-16-2019, 04:46 AM)anush Wrote:

Any suggestions?!!

Okay, another query. Can I make my site which is wordpress scripted manually responsive?

I mean editing the code myself. Are there any good tutorials for that?
(02-18-2019, 04:34 AM)nehal91 Wrote:
(02-16-2019, 04:46 AM)anush Wrote:

Any suggestions?!!

Okay, another query. Can I make my site which is wordpress scripted manually responsive?

I mean editing the code myself. Are there any good tutorials for that?

Ofcourse you can. Although it has to be okayed by your theme owner.

Try learning bootstrap. Its the simplest way to make your site responsive.
You don't even anybody or any tool. If you have basic knowledge of HTML and CSS then you can do it yourself.