Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Promoting keywords for Local SERP's
How to find and promote keywords for local SERP's? And also if anybody will tell me that where to put the keyword so they can be most effective, it will be very helpful.
You can use google keyword planner to find local keywords. And in order to promote them you can do that in local search directories, classified ad sites, social media networks and also try to gain links from the sites based on that particular region so you can get an local search advantage. Placement of the keywords are simple, put them in head, meta and body of your content just don't do keyword stuffing.
For finding local keywords I think wordstream is also a very good option. And for the placement of them I will too recommend the theory of admin.
Finding local keywords is not that hard. You can use any keyword research tool or just use google search to find.