Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Where to find Solo Ad providers?
Where to find the best solo ad providers?
A few months back. I would have suggested fb groups. But they are now flooded with spammares. Look into Udimi. Or, similar types of services.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediadrug's post:
  • brad21
mediadrug Wrote:A few months back. I would have suggested fb groups. But they are now flooded with spammares. Look into Udimi. Or, similar types of services.

FB closed groups are still great. But you have no previous encounters with the person then yeah it might be risky.

I personally prefer Upwork for it. Costs a little bit more but worth it.
Udimi is the best. I find many solo ad providers there. Although you have to be very specific about the audience, otherwise they won't work.
[-] The following 1 user Likes zeus's post:
  • brad21
zeus Wrote:Udimi is the best. I find many solo ad providers there. Although you have to be very specific about the audience, otherwise they won't work.

Clickonomy is also a good contender.
[-] The following 1 user Likes mediamonster's post:
  • brad21
anush Wrote:
mediadrug Wrote:A few months back. I would have suggested fb groups. But they are now flooded with spammares. Look into Udimi. Or, similar types of services.

FB closed groups are still great. But you have no previous encounters with the person then yeah it might be risky.

I personally prefer Upwork for it. Costs a little bit more but worth it.

Yeah, maybe good for you. I nearly got scammed.
You can also look into SoloAdsX, they are a good alternative to udimi.
Thanks for the replies guys. Can you guys also tell me from which one of these solo ad providers I can find in the cheapest prices?

It will be really helpful for me.Smile