Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Putting a product in a sidebar globally, will that help?
Putting a product in a sidebar globally, will that help?
elliekushn Wrote:Putting a product in a sidebar globally, will that help?

If it converts then why not?
Certainly you can give it a try.
Putting a keyword in a separate page have always worked or me instead of putting them in a global template. But hey!! that's just me.
ksmith29 Wrote:Putting a keyword in a separate page have always worked or me instead of putting them in a global template. But hey!! that's just me.

It works because it doesn't look too greedy and you don't look bragging for them. If they are interested then they will most certainly visit the page by themselves.
[quote="avinash"

It works because it doesn't look too greedy and you don't look bragging for them. If they are interested then they will most certainly visit the page by themselves.[/quote]

It doesn't matter if the audience trust's you.