Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Looking for Theme which is Mobile Optimized
Currently I am using an older version of phpbb in our support forum. So, we will be upgrading it to the latest version. We are looking for compatible themes which are mobile optimized. Any suggestions or where to start looking?
Hey there.

If you are upgrading to the latest version which is 3.2 then you don't need to look for a mobile optimized theme.

just look for a theme which is optimized for phpbb version 3.2. All themes which support it already have responsive design and are compatible to any mobile devices.
Now all the latest themes are mobile responsive. Just check their speed once you uploaded them.
anush Wrote:Now all the latest themes are mobile responsive. Just check their speed once you uploaded them.

How can I check page speed?
What you are looking for is GooglePage Insights.
There are several tools available for this.

I usually don't prefer Googlepage Insight because they can't evaluate a page if its blocked through robots.txt file.
Just google it asking mobile page tester. You will get all the tools you need.