Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Mobile isn't crawling properly
So, for our app we have created a site. We know the usual stuff. People who wants buy the premium version for the app and what not.

But I am seeing that the blog of the site isn't getting crawled at all. The other parts of the site is fine but this part isn't. We have checked all the things such as the robots.txt file and all. But not so much luck. What to do?
Just making a blog and also making it accessible to Google through robot.txt file isn't going to do all the things. The blog must have a clear navigation and not within itself but through the main site.

I am almost sure that your blog isn't much accessible from the main site that's all. You have to create links to the blog and it will do just fine. Linking doesn't mean only to the homepage but also to the different pages within the blog not all but most.
Check your navigation first. There must be something that is blocking it.
I am not seeing any navigation regulated problem.
Its useless to say anything without seeing the actual site. There can be plenty of reasons for it.