Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Starting a Clothing Store
I have been pushing this for a long try and finally I have built my brand new site to sell clothes. The site sells clothes both online and offline.

Now here is my query how should I approach on this. I mean from a marketing point of view. Or, should I focus on organic rankings and traffic?
You are saying clothing store so it seems in a generalized way a simple type of shop. But in that niche there are several sub-niches.

I would suggest that get it checked by a professional first. There are many technical terms that needed to be taken care of. Since you started it yourself so there can be some loopholes.

Next thing you need to get an expert review about your niche and what's your marketing strategy should be in the niche. You can invest money a lot but it doesn't mean that it will have a good ROI. You need a good business strategy to succeed.
Friend, start selling clothes from your offline outlet first. Then focus on online ones.

If you already have a site then get it checked as stated earlier but don't invest too much time and effort in the online one. You need conversions first that can bring back your invested money.

Once you start making profit then concentrate on the online one.
Thanks for the advice. I will let you guys know if I need anything else.
Your main task is to develop the site - keep seo at an acceptable level, but do not spend all the resources on its increase.
Donna_Pierce Wrote:Your main task is to develop the site - keep seo at an acceptable level, but do not spend all the resources on its increase.

Read what OP write. OP has already built the site.
So far its going pretty good offline. We are having much sales.
rainbowstore Wrote:So far its going pretty good offline. We are having much sales.

Sounds good. Keep us posted.
What kind of ad campaigns will be a good place to start?