Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Is paid traffic bad for SEO?
I am getting a huge amount of traffic like 10k per day for a month almost about for $500 which will cost me atleast $5k in adwords. So, I am just wondering whether this kind of traffic is bad for my site's SEO or not? The source is Zeropark basically. Any thoughtful insights?
It doesn't effect your site's SEO that's for sure but I don't think that this type of traffic is going to help you either.

Yeah, Adwords may be costly but the other networks who do provide these king of similar services also costs a fortune. They aren't also this cheap.

And for another if the traffic is automated or something then if your site is using Adsense then you will definitely loose the account.
elliekushn Wrote:I am getting a huge amount of traffic like 10k per day for a month almost about for $500 which will cost me atleast $5k in adwords. So, I am just wondering whether this kind of traffic is bad for my site's SEO or not? The source is Zeropark basically. Any thoughtful insights?

I bought same kind of traffic from them last year.

Trust me when I say this, it was a complete waste.The whole thing was automated and even the support system. If you complain about something then they will give you an auto-generated reply.
Paid traffic doesn't effect your site ranking. It will help to build your domain popularity and gain more traffic from external webpages.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Paid traffic is not as good as SEO.
yuva12 Wrote:Paid traffic is not as good as SEO.

Please read. Before posting any comment. Don't make irrelevant, unnecessary posts.
Paid traffic doesn't effect SEO. If they would have effected then sites like Amazon or eBay also would have fallen.
Thanks for all the replies.