Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What gone wrong with Facebook?
Back in 2010 or 2011. Faebook are flooded with teenagers and young people. And now I can find only people who have an agenda or such sort. And also teenagers basically like Instagram even more than FB now. I wonder sometimes what have gone wrong?
This happens when you open up for everybody.

Now you say you are a teenager, you will not definitely hang out there where your Mom or Dad hangs.

Facebook is now a place for middle aged men who likes flirting with young girls and for people who have political agenda.

Back then fb was cool as hell. People talked about their hobbies, problems, love life etc. And now as everybody specially the parents are taking a dive in it so the siblings are running away from it.
luke18 Wrote:Back in 2010 or 2011. Faebook are flooded with teenagers and young people. And now I can find only people who have an agenda or such sort. And also teenagers basically like Instagram even more than FB now. I wonder sometimes what have gone wrong?

The thing that I hate most in FB is a handful of middle aged men. Who have nothing so far knowledge of the internet yet they want to talk and feel superior about it roaming around freely. And pushing each and every agenda they can find without following what its actually for.
First of all it got bombarded by marketers. And second young people loose interest because too many father figure people has joined it, making fb impossible to talk about anything without any kind of judgment.
Fbis now flooded with spammers and that's just the tip of the iceberg.
ksmith29 Wrote:Fbis now flooded with spammers and that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Exactly correct. :lol:
You guys made some valid points. But still its the most popular one.