Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keywords Ranking
My website keywords ranking are potential, but i am not getting traffic, what to do for increasing traffic, please share some valuable information ?
You may be targeting potential keywords which are good but if the competition is very high then it is hard to get traffic. And, also it may happen that the competition of your placed keyword is too low so even if you have ranked well but still you are not getting traffic.
Google keyword planner is the best tools for ranking in serps.
Aside from keyword planner you can also consider other related active online communities to analyze their behavior and come up a better idea for best target keyword phrase.
How i rank my Website Keywords??
Try SMO for your website using particular keywords. As SMO is helpful for increasing traffic.
Have you ever tried to check if the content that you're making are engaging and credible enough? Try to promote it through social media its the best way to get traffic. Just make sure that you are using this keywords right. Well, I guess you can always refer online.
Pool Betting Tips
For getting traffic firstly get relevant keywords, do proper on page and off page SEO. Promote your website on social media sites.
In order increase traffic of your website you should start sharing your website on social sites more and more. These social sites are a great platform to bring traffic to any web page very quickly.
Do keyword research again and choose high traffic keywords, improve the landing page and try to decrease your bounce rate. And promote on various social media sites and pronmote it according to the niche.