Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Trying to leave ActiveCampaign
I want to make some upgrades which AC doesn't allow or provide. Some of key features that we are looking for is good autoresponder, very reliable delivery system, good support, multiple content options etc.
Can you explain why are you trying to leave it? I don't see a point here. Most of the features which you require is provided by Active Campaign.

Since you are looking for an alternative so I will suggest that go for Rapid Mailer or Mautic.
The main reason is that for separate lead funnels you need separate AC accounts. This means you can't copy anything from one funnel to another, you have to build it completely from zero. And not to mention separate accounts means extra expenses. As the funnels are complex we need separate passage ways. But it comes with a whole lot of hectic sessions and money.
tomngo Wrote:The main reason is that for separate lead funnels you need separate AC accounts. This means you can't copy anything from one funnel to another, you have to build it completely from zero. And not to mention separate accounts means extra expenses. As the funnels are complex we need separate passage ways. But it comes with a whole lot of hectic sessions and money.

I get it. If the funnels are too complex then they are more likely to wind up with each others elements. I bet that AC itself has recommended you this.
Exactly correct. I have talked to them but no such luck favoring me.

You know I am happy to pay the price for separate funnels if they just let me copy my database and files which will be the same in most of the accounts.
You should discuss this with them. If they let you copy then it will be a win win. In the mean time have a look at ConstantContact or iContact Pro, both are very capable platforms. I myself use CC. You can easily gather your contacts from various databases into a unified list. And it will itself take care of the lead segmentation.