Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Do you accept payments in Bitcoin? As a freelancer
Is it okay to accept payments in Bitcoin as a freelancer?
You can accept payments. If your clients isn't willing or unable to make the payment through any other system.

But just don't make it your primary source of accepting payments.
vkumar Wrote:Is it okay to accept payments in Bitcoin as a freelancer?

Now the question is that do you accept payments in wooden nickel? Accepting payments in Bitcoin is just like that.
The client is not willing to pay, that is the problem.
vkumar Wrote:The client is not willing to pay, that is the problem.

"Not willing to pay or won't pay?", which is it?

My suggestion is that don't except payment in Bitcoin unless you utmostly have to.
I tend not to accept Bitcoin or any other cryptos because of their volatility
A lot has changed since 2018, but as a freelancer, I believe it's important to be open to different payment methods, including Bitcoin. While it may not be the most common payment option, there are some clients who prefer to use it and as long as it's a secure and reliable way to receive payment, I don't see any issue with accepting it. It's always a good idea to have a variety of payment options available to clients, such as credit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal. I also recommend you to pay attention to candlestick reversal patterns. It's a technical analysis tool used in trading to help identify potential trend reversals in financial markets.