Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
VA are taking over, PPC in the next decade
Recently, I have been doing some research and find that people doesn't like much ads in their virtual assistants and AI's.

And VA's are taking over on everything. So, what do guys think that Google adwords and other PPC platforms will stand in the next 5-10 years.
I respect your concern. But don't worry about it.

Companies like Google and other ad agencies will always find a way to monetize VA and other AI's. PPc and other ad campaigns will still remain. Yeah the form and frequency may change but they are not going to be extinct.

And in general no one really likes ads anywhere. Wink
mediadrug Wrote:I respect your concern. But don't worry about it.

Companies like Google and other ad agencies will always find a way to monetize VA and other AI's. PPc and other ad campaigns will still remain. Yeah the form and frequency may change but they are not going to be extinct.

And in general no one really likes ads anywhere. Wink

I agree. I put my money on Google.
Ads are the part of the business. And without them how come companies like Google shall make money? So, its safe to say that they will be around.
elliekushn Wrote:Recently, I have been doing some research and find that people doesn't like much ads in their virtual assistants and AI's.

And VA's are taking over on everything. So, what do guys think that Google adwords and other PPC platforms will stand in the next 5-10 years.

VA just have different kind of ads. And that is all.
anush Wrote:VA just have different kind of ads. And that is all.

I agree. Its nothing to be concerned about.