Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Blog isn't getting indexed properly
Our blog is often crawled but not all the pages are getting indexed. What's the issue here?
There may be several issues here. Your content maybe of poor quality or it can be that its been blocked for search engines to index them through your sitemap.

Share some more information.
Check your robots.txt file first, see whether or not there is blocking anything.
I have checked all the technical aspects everything is fine.
kaplan Wrote:I have checked all the technical aspects everything is fine.

How much time has actually passed since you have submitted your blog?
zeus Wrote:How much time has actually passed since you have submitted your blog?

Its almost been two weeks.
Give it more time. Two weeks are nothing. I am guessing its a new blog?
Yeah, its a three months old blog.
You need to check your content first and then share these posts again in social media websites to get them indexed faster.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
RH-Calvin Wrote:You need to check your content first and then share these posts again in social media websites to get them indexed faster.

If the content is not worth it then it is not getting indexed no matter how much you share it in the social media channels.