Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Just creating a mobile optimized site, is that it?
I have been speaking with number of SEO's lately asking this question that whether or not a mobile optimized site or a site using a mobile theme can be enough for today's marketing world.

Most of them has one perspective that if you are doing a normal business with a simple blog then maybe its enough. But if you are doing more than that such as running an eCommerce site or delivering services which needs extensive work in your site then its not enough. What's your say on this?
I agree with them if you are running big site with a expectation of big business outcome then you need to do more.

For example, you will certainly a different url for just mobile devices. Also using a mobile responsive theme isn't enough you have to do properly the on-page SEO's such as featuring properly the structured data, hreflang tags, like desktop versions mobile also need a good internal linking structure along with a good navigation system so that. And not to mention but your page should serve dynamic serving too.
lucas20 Wrote:I have been speaking with number of SEO's lately asking this question that whether or not a mobile optimized site or a site using a mobile theme can be enough for today's marketing world.

Most of them has one perspective that if you are doing a normal business with a simple blog then maybe its enough. But if you are doing more than that such as running an eCommerce site or delivering services which needs extensive work in your site then its not enough. What's your say on this?

Actually the case is that if you are running a big or complex site then you are bound to do some things other than just putting on a mobile responsive theme. If you are making money good and your audience lies in mobile then usually webmasters create a HTML mobile version of their sites anyway.
Thanks for making it clear for me guys. Really appreciate it.