Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Are the pop-ups good for conversions?
Exit intent pop-up, does they work? If we apply them then will it look like that we are desperate for subscribes?
Look if you want to apply them then you should. Why would you care for what others think about it?

Coming to the query, yeah exit intent pop-ups are just as annoying as any other pop-ups but they works too.
If you are trying exit intent pop-ups then I will say that its implied indirectly that your visitors are already been lost. Because they are not staying on your page anyhow. So, using them shouldn't be any problem.
cbtech Wrote:Exit intent pop-up, does they work? If we apply them then will it look like that we are desperate for subscribes?

My say will be that you try it anyway.
cbtech Wrote:Exit intent pop-up, does they work? If we apply them then will it look like that we are desperate for subscribes?

I have tried them once. According to the audience they are pretty annoying as we have gathered some reviews back then. But to me I would say that its pretty good. We are trying to get subscribers and you gathered a lot by it.