Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
B2B Marketers Content Marketing Strategy for 2015
This year is gone. And as like many content marketers I am also working on my strategy for next year. What's on you guys mind? Share your thoughts.
I will be following the general strategy of building more and more unique content. As after the Google Panda updates it is more likely to get deindexed if you don't build unique content.
I think now is the time when you depend your content marketing strategy on exclusive research of your field. I will be investing a lot of money in it. And also over good content writers.
This year I will be focusing on basically building my content over my different case studies and outreaching them to the proper audience.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"