Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Can conversions be automated?
I mean if I create a sales copy and a great landing page for a product then I leave it to it using running a good targeted ad campaign. Just food for thought ofcourse but will it be possible to generate money constantly. Please don't judge here. just share your thoughts.
In a perfect little world yes.

But in the real world its impossible. Since you asked whether it will generate constant income or not.

You created a great sales copy that generate leads easily that's great.

But your competitors saw it and they made one even betters. So, after sometime you will need to update the sales copy and not to mention it will happen to your landing page too.

Coming to ad campaigns. The bids of the advertiser changes constantly. And if you run a good campaign evn though you have to track and optimize ads in a regular basis.
Yeah, one can always dream. But just like Frank said its possible in the perfect world.
Thanks for the honest replies.
avinash Wrote:Yeah, one can always dream. But just like Frank said its possible in the perfect world.

Even in the perfect world. Its very difficult.
rayx Wrote:I mean if I create a sales copy and a great landing page for a product then I leave it to it using running a good targeted ad campaign. Just food for thought ofcourse but will it be possible to generate money constantly. Please don't judge here. just share your thoughts.

You can certainly make an system that will earn you money. But still it will need constant supervision.