Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Extremely rare Long Tail Keyword, still not ranking
Extremely rare Long Tail Keyword, still not ranking. I don't know what am I doing wrong!!
What's the competition of the keyword and what are their demands?
It may be that the extreme low search volume doesn't generate any traffic at all in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
ksmith29 Wrote:What's the competition of the keyword and what are their demands?

It gets almost 100 users in average. As monthly visitors is around 3k.
bm_fisher Wrote:Extremely rare Long Tail Keyword, still not ranking. I don't know what am I doing wrong!!

Check whether the url of yours has been indexed properly or not.
you need to do below thing:
You must be very annoyed with the websites that always ranks top for the most searched keywords of your niche.
You’ll need to be more specific than them and target all those people who are in the less searched terms category.
You must be analysis the competitor.