Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Sites with gibberish link profile are ranking better
Sites with gibberish link profile are ranking better due to this recent Google's core algo update. Now I am wondering why I created so much good links they are going to get me drowned.
Here is a trick disavow those "good "links of yours and you will rank better. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
brad21 Wrote:Sites with gibberish link profile are ranking better due to this recent Google's core algo update. Now I am wondering why I created so much good links they are going to get me drowned.

I am pretty sure that it won't stay that way. Because on Monday we say many sites loose their rankings and then as of yesterday afternoon we saw that ranks are coming back. Yeah, may be not so high now but still they are making progress.
It has been confirmed from google that the on-going update has been ended. But still you are viewing spontaneous fluctuations.
master11 Wrote:It has been confirmed from google that the on-going update has been ended. But still you are viewing spontaneous fluctuations.

Yes, keywords are still dancing :!:
from top #5 positions to direct 2-3 page :| :roll:
Autofresh.in Wrote:
master11 Wrote:It has been confirmed from google that the on-going update has been ended. But still you are viewing spontaneous fluctuations.

Yes, keywords are still dancing :!:
from top #5 positions to direct 2-3 page :| :roll:

Its been a week and still there are plenty of fluctuations.
Guys Google is the money making agency, so rather worrying about updates analyze your site if you lost your previous audiences or you didn't get new targeted users and if you figure this than build a strategy around that and implement. Do it repeatedly that will produce the result as per your or clients expectations.
Profstan Wrote:Guys Google is the money making agency, so rather worrying about updates analyze your site if you lost your previous audiences or you didn't get new targeted users and if you figure this than build a strategy around that and implement. Do it repeatedly that will produce the result as per your or clients expectations.

Indeed that's exactly. But still sites with good content and good link profile should get ranked better right? But since the last update. Its been complete opposite.
ksmith29 Wrote:
Profstan Wrote:Guys Google is the money making agency, so rather worrying about updates analyze your site if you lost your previous audiences or you didn't get new targeted users and if you figure this than build a strategy around that and implement. Do it repeatedly that will produce the result as per your or clients expectations.

Indeed that's exactly. But still, sites with good content and good link profile should get ranked better right? But since the last update. It's been the complete opposite.
How you come upon this conclusion?
Did you analyze the site, if this happened really then it is bad, but you can't be controlled on this depends on Google algorithms and they want you should go for PPC listing? Other than this I will repeat, you should work for your audience and not matter which resources they are coming that includes organic searches, referral traffic, social media etc....
Profstan Wrote:How you come upon this conclusion?
Did you analyze the site, if this happened really then it is bad, but you can't be controlled on this depends on Google algorithms and they want you should go for PPC listing? Other than this I will repeat, you should work for your audience and not matter which resources they are coming that includes organic searches, referral traffic, social media etc....

As of today I am seeing some increase in traffic. Lets hope that it increases gradually.

And yes I have analyzed it.