Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Email Marketing vs Social Media
Social media marketing is for targeting larger audience word wide and email marketing is fixed and dedicated to important person like CEO of companies for generating leads.
I prefer social media marketing rather than email marketing. Though email marketing is the best process for generating lead. But overall I like social media marketing.
I think both are important at their ends. Social media is need to increase the traffic on your new website and when you get high numbers of subscribers and follower then you can go for email marketing to increase leads and for conversations.
It is hard to compare email marketing and social media to understand which one better performs. In your overall marketing strategy they might serve very different purposes.
From my opinion social media is the best for lead generation, get more traffic from visitors.
MY point view social media marketing is more effective rather then email marketing for fast traffic built. because in recent days almost every person use social sites.
My point of view Social media in recent days is more effective then email marketing .
Both are important at some point, if you want to generate traffic then you can use social media, but if you want to generate leads and conversions then you can use Email marketing for this.
Email marketing is a type of direct digital marketing that uses electronic mail (also called email or e-mail) as the marketing communication delivery method. Email marketing is used in a number of ways by organizations and marketers for brand and customer loyalty building, acquiring or converting customers, company advertisements, or for communicating promotional offers and more.
Whereas
Social media originated as strictly a personal tool that people used to interact with the entire world audiences but were later adopted by businesses that wanted to take advantage of a popular new communication method to reach out to customers, for example, by informing them of sales and offering them special coupons.
Through social media, anyone with internet access can interact with millions of people online. It is not necessary to be a journalist, a politician, a CEO or to hold any other position that was traditionally necessary to be able to disseminate one's thoughts or ideas to a wide audience.
For all the three things you need to work on both Email marketing as well as Social Media. Social media increase traffic and email marketing for lead generation and conversion.