Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
PBN in SEO?
Can anybody tell me what is PBN in SEO?
Those are Private Blog networks. People use them often to build links. But they hide them from search engines. Because if search engine like google find them out then the site's will be penalized.
A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a website or a group of websites or a bunch of domains used to rank a website higher in search engines results pages.

The domains and websites used for link building technique would be the real websites, before that either sold or left to expire.

The importance and use of these websites are they had previous authority and links pointing to them, and the site can be repurposed so that it passes the authority (also known as link juice) to whatever site you wish to link to.

PBN is very effective as long as long backlinks are a major ranking factor in Google SERP.

But, that doesn’t mean you can just purchase any expired domain and link it to your website and expect it to give you a boost or improve your website ranking.

Google has various algorithms in place to prevent SEOs from abusing this method.
Refer this link for more information: quora.com/What-is-PBN-in-SEO-techniques-Is-it-effective-or-not
The links from PBNs will send a lot of link juice to your money site and you will see the increasing if your SERPs positions soon after you build this new links.

You can buy links from the PBN of other people but you can also build your own network. The last will be more cost efficient and secure for you.
A Private Blog Network (PBN) is a network of authoritative websites used to build links to your money website(s) for the purpose of ranking higher in the Google search engine. A money website is the website you intend on ranking i.e. the one that actually makes money.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth