Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
In SEO which work play major role to improve ranking
Hello friends - In SEO which work play major role to improve ranking, like On Page Method or Off Page Method. please share your personal experience or guide me to how to setup SEO work to get ranking in major search engine.
Useful, readable content and links play the most role.
mcafeeactivate Wrote:Hello friends - In SEO which work play major role to improve ranking, like On Page Method or Off Page Method. please share your personal experience or guide me to how to setup SEO work to get ranking in major search engine.

As per my personal experience, You should optimize on the page first and after that start doing Off-page activities on relevant sites. it will surely give you a good result.
Autofresh.in Wrote:As per my personal experience, You should optimize on the page first and after that start doing Off-page activities on relevant sites. it will surely give you a good result.

Its simple actually. Create some actionable content and start building links. And not just build them make them look natural.
What about on page? can we skip it? :?

master11 Wrote:
Autofresh.in Wrote:As per my personal experience, You should optimize on the page first and after that start doing Off-page activities on relevant sites. it will surely give you a good result.

Its simple actually. Create some actionable content and start building links. And not just build them make them look natural.
Updating good content and building good backlinks from relevant webpages will help to rank webpages higher in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth