Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is different between Website Crawling,Indexing and fetc
What is different between Website Crawling,Indexing and fetching....
Fetching means you are inviting the Search Engine crawler to come through a specific path (eg. a url).
Website crawling means the search engine crawlers comes to your site to see whether there is a new or updated data that they can list to their directory.
And, Indexing means the crawlers listed the specific path of yours in their search directory.
When Google visits your website for tracking purposes. This process is done by Google’s Spider crawler.
After crawling has been done, the results get put onto Google’s index (i.e. web search).
Fetching site means you are inviting search engine crawler to crawl the given URL.

Crawling means search engine crawlers crawl your site and see weather there is new content or updated content in your webpage or not.

Indexing means crawler listed your given URL into search engine directory.
Google's web crawling is the process by which Googlebot discovers new and updated content from webpages to be indexed in to the Google database.