Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get in touch with other bloggers to gain links?
How to get in touch with other bloggers (I mean influncer) to gain links?
Try to contact them directly through social media accounts. People always don't respond to direct emails and stuff.
mediamonster Wrote:Try to contact them directly through social media accounts. People always don't respond to direct emails and stuff.

I have contacted them directly. Yeah, it takes time but sure they do give reply.
Keep it casual- don't expect that this person is going to automatically become your best friend just because you read their blog. It's all well and good to think that, but it's not that much different to meeting someone out on the street.

Cafeteria Chairs
You can contact them directly through email provided in the contact us page or fill up the contact us form.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
You can contact bloggers emails, contact us page. You can follow them on Social media sites and do subscribe to your blogger.