Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What's the Most Reliable Tool for Checking Keyword Rankings?
What's the tool that works for you all the time and is 100% reliable?
Like Reply
Keyword ranking tools in the web are not accurate but if you search manually your keyword rankings in the search results it is more reliable and updated.
Like Reply
You can use Google rank checker and also SEMrush tool to check keyword rankings in various search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Like Reply
Davidwatson Wrote:What's the tool that works for you all the time and is 100% reliable?

Personally, I don't use any tool to check my keywords because no tool will give you accurate results. I prefer a manual check.
Car Polishing Machine | Car Cleaning Products | Car Care Products | Car Care India | Best Ceramic Coating
Shop your Car Care Products online. Free COD* all over India.
Like Reply
SEO Profiler. ...
SEMrush. ...
Competitive Research and Keyword Research Gadget. ...
Google Keyword Planner. ...
WooRank. ...
Ahrefs. ...
Advanced Web Ranking.
Like Reply
Best tool to check keyword ranking is Google. Google gives the best results. Just need to connect USA location and type your keyword and search it. Rest, there are also lots of tools available on the web like SEMrush, Ahref, WooRank, SEO Ninja etc.
Affordable SEO Services | Affordable SEO Company[url=https://www.seoninja.com][/url]
Like Reply
(12-30-2019, 08:06 AM)seoninja Wrote: Best tool to check keyword ranking is Google. Google gives the best results. Just need to connect USA location and type your keyword and search it. Rest, there are also lots of tools available on the web like SEMrush, Ahref, WooRank, SEO Ninja etc.

The most manipulated tool. Tongue
Like Reply