Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
High volume search keywords in a page
High volume search keywords in a page, does it mean that it will rank well in the SERP's?
Not necessarily No. The links to the page or to the domains also get counted when it comes to ranking in the SERP's.
There are many factors that get counted. So, the keywords in the page will not have much effect.
SEO has noticed that ranking a page for a high-volume keyword doesn’t always result in a huge amount of traffic. And the opposite is true, too—pages that rank for seemingly “unpopular” keywords can often exceed our traffic expectations.
High volume search keywords can get the pages ranking on top but the precondition is that keyword should be with less competition. otherwise its not necessary that High volume search keywords can get the webpage on tops.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
[-]
Ad

[-]
Top Articles
100+ Social Bookmarking Sites List
55+ Image Submission Sites List

[-]
Recent Posts
Discovering Memphis: Gateway to the Blues - How Far is Memphis from Na...
Nestled along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River, Memphis stands as a cultural bea...Tourreview — 11:32 AM
Are You Ready To Performer 8 Male Enhancement ? Here'S How
PURCHASE LINK - ➢Product Name — Performer 8 Male Enhancement ➢Main Benefits — improve ...boosteupe — 11:17 AM
Links to the internal pages, to get ranked !!
Around 10-15 active DA 50+ links can be found to my homepage. Now, since the purchase o...jahnvi arora — 11:17 AM
Effortless Guide: How to Connect Amazon Prime to TV
Wondering how to connect Amazon Prime to TV? Don't worry, I've got you covered! I recentl...tech2review — 10:30 AM
Ignou MFNP 12 solved project
Get Ignou MFNP 12 solved project & report at an affordable price. Book your Ignou MFN...Smith29 — 10:24 AM

[-]
Follow us on Facebook