Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What is your favorite social media right now?
What is your favorite social media right now? When it comes to promotion.
It is and always has been facebook.
Facebook is the best social media for business, products promotion.
In these days Facebook is become more trending as a social media platform. It is platform where one can easily promote his business and can easily reach to the target people. So Facebook is my favorite social media right now. Smile
facebook is my favorite social media platform.
Twitter and Instagram are my favorite social media sites.
The best social media websites are:

- Twitter
- LinkedIn
- Facebook
- Instagram
- Google plus
- Pinterest
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
My favourite social media are Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Because of Facebook: It is estimated that more than 1 million small and medium-sized businesses use the platform to advertise their business.
Twitter: Businesses can use Twitter to interact with prospective clients, answer questions, the release latest news and at the same time use the targeted ads with specific audiences.
LinkedIn: is great for people looking to connect with people in similar industries, networking with local professionals and displaying business related information and statistics.
My favourite social media are on Twitter. Because of Businesses can use Twitter to interact with prospective clients, answer questions, the release latest news and at the same time use the targeted ads with specific audiences.
Facebook is old but still very powerfull for promotion, but now video promotion is trending, so i think instagram and youtube would be the best social media for brand promotion.