Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to let people know about todays Digital Marketing World?
How to let people know about today's Digital Marketing World? I mean we are well aware but also people who doesn't have much knowledge about online marketing.
[-] The following 1 user Likes abhirupb's post:
  • Haroon7777
Are you trying introduce online marketing to a bunch of people or are trying to show them the advantages of it?
vk_lord Wrote:Are you trying introduce online marketing to a bunch of people or are trying to show them the advantages of it?

I am trying to show the advantages of Digital Marketing in today's world.
Then just show them how they are going to get those advantages. How a single post in facebook can bring a lot of visitors and hence customers. Or, show them by investing a small amount of money in PPC how can they earn seriously big bucks.
I guess you want to explain someone how they can be benefit from digital marketing. You can tell them how it works to increase business or make them visible across internet.
c4cyber Wrote:I guess you want to explain someone how they can be benefit from digital marketing. You can tell them how it works to increase business or make them visible across internet.

Give suggestion or advice. Don't just make a blunt statement.
Many businesses are reaping the benefits of digital marketing, leveraging advantages that traditional marketing strategies simply can’t offer. Thanks to digital marketing, businesses can now have a bigger impact in the way consumers interact with their brands online. Not only businesses are getting the real cream out of that, even marketers and job seekers are making most of this with this marvelous change in the market.
1. The combination of global reach & visibility is a great opportunity

2. You can start with the Lower coast - an effective solution

3. The different content types available to showcase your brand online

4. It is designed to be a highly engaged audience

5. You can use multiple strategies to engage an audience
Find those people and educate them!
(08-02-2022, 05:44 AM)soleseriouss Wrote: Find those people and educate them!

You can reach & teach them using digital platforms!