Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
What can make big money in the online industry?
What can make big money in the online industry? I mean blogging, selling traffic, sending paid tweets, which one?
From what I have seen. I think only Affiliate Marketing can truly make big money.
kaplan Wrote:What can make big money in the online industry? I mean blogging, selling traffic, sending paid tweets, which one?

Here's what I think. Say if you have a large site with plenty of traffic then you should go for selling ads and what not. Because the traffic is too high so even if you make a few cents per visit the total amount of your income will be just great.

And if you have a small or average traffic yielding site then go for CPA offer. Because in that case even if you make just one sell per day it will be much bigger for you.
To be an effective affiliate marketer it will require well experience in the respective business to be able to promote it and make conversions.
You can earn more money for blogging, traffic selling,and more..........
1. Leverage the app economy.
2. Use existing websites.
3. Sell your own stuff.
4. Sell as an affiliate.
5. Start a blog.
6. Email marketing.
7. Webinars trainings.