Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keyword Optimization for a Forum
How to optimize an forum site for its own keywords? I have been looking for this information for quite a long time but I haven't find any so here I am. Share your thoughts please.
Apart from optimizing the forum page through your html file (I mean the head title & forum description) you can't do much optimization on your own. Every forum has plugins or extensions for customized SEO work. You have to install them in order to do proper on-page optimization.
Its better that you ask your forum's support group for plugins or addons.
You can't do much in the case of a forum. You just focus on building more and more content.
"IF YOU CAN'T MAKE IT, FAKE IT"
this task is not for forum sites
Follow the same on page optimization techniques to insert your keywords in relevant places to help increase the visibility of your forum website in search engines.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
Repetition of keywords and themes is not terribly helpful. you can drop your misspelled keywords.