Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Share your Blogging Tip of the Day
I am starting this thread. So, marketers and bloggers can share what they have learned today. What new tip or trick that has come to play or they have used!!
I just want to share that Udemy is a great place to look for content ideas. Many people wonder how they can come up with new post ideas quickly. Then this the right place for you.
To me the most important thing about blogging is to schedule everything. If you have already worked out your future articles then its easy to deliver and also much appreciated by the audience.
Putting plenty of general tags in each articles.
Make a short summary of your article and post it into reddit.
Before you get started implementing these tips to maximize your blog’s social media shares, one of the most important things you can do to set yourself up for success is to make sure that your blog has a great design, loads fast, and is mobile-friendly.