Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Only general tag keywords are working fine
Keywords in general tags are making my site ranked and not the header or anything else such as meta description.
It means that you competitors are doing well than you when it comes to putting good head titles.
Sometime it happens that some single keywords brings traffic. If you want to rank for your head title than compare your entire site with your competitors, not just on-page factors but also off-page factors too.
I think general tag keywords also working fine but there are more competitor then it will be difficult to get traffic.
So Make specific tag that appear in the HTML code of a Web page and help tell search engines what the topic of the page is.
richardmsmith Wrote:I think general tag keywords also working fine but there are more competitor then it will be difficult to get traffic.
So Make specific tag that appear in the HTML code of a Web page and help tell search engines what the topic of the page is.

What are you saying?

I already said the general tags are only ones working.
It only shows that you are solely focus in keywords and overlooked the most important thing that really matters why your site ranked which is your site content page.
steveposter Wrote:It only shows that you are solely focus in keywords and overlooked the most important thing that really matters why your site ranked which is your site content page.

Are you suggesting that I should put more keywords in the content body?