Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Keyword Research Tool
Which keyword research tool do you prefer more??
Previously, i prefered Google Adwords Keyword Research Tool. But now i prefer Keyword planner by Google.
Hi,

You can try this <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool">https://adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool</a><!-- m -->
The keyword planner tool is great, because if you look at the metrics you can see what the best opportunities are. Mainly the competition vs. search volume. Of course one of the holy grail niches is finance. The search volume is astronomical. So should you optimize your site for general finance keywords? Of course not. You are competing against the top financial institutions in the world. Unfortunately, you will probably never rank for the word finance.

If you are looking to launch a pay per click campaign the best way to do this is via SEM rush. As a competitive research tool it is nearly unparalleled. You are able to see the keywords that your competition is bidding on, what their highest converting keywords are, and even the ad copy they are running. However, this is a paid tool, whereas Google's keyword planner is free.

It all comes down to the purpose of your keyword research. If it's a pure seo strategy, then use the google adwords keyword planner.
Although, i have always preferred google keyword planner (previously the google adwords keyword research tool) but i had also used wordtracker and keyword discovery from time to time.
Paul Wrote:Which keyword research tool do you prefer more??

Keyword planner best Keyword Research Tool
Uber Suggest is the best tools for keyword planner.
Well, if you are looking for a traditional way to research keywords, then you can use Google Keyword Planner and Market Samurai.

But incase, if you are looking for an advanced way to find out fresh and trending keywords which ranks pretty easily then checkout KWAlert.net, its a free tool. You can check my this post( <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.seomotionz.com/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1497">viewtopic.php?f=50&t=1497</a><!-- l --> ) to know how it works.

Thanks
Cheers!
Google keyword planner is the best free keyword research tool for your domain. It helps to provide you with various keyword suggestions with search volumes to choose the right keywords for your domain. Choosing the right keyword helps to build your website ranking faster in search engines.
Google Keyword planner is the best in the market. But if you are looking for longtail keywords solution then i will suggest Hittail.