Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Sudden ranking drop for some keywords
Sudden ranking drop for some keywords in our site. Its been over a month and they are gradually decreasing.
It means that your competitors are doing way better than you check for their backlinks. I am sure that they must have picked some pretty good links.
marketingS Wrote:Sudden ranking drop for some keywords in our site. Its been over a month and they are gradually decreasing.

Share some more information. At this point its anything could have happened.
Facing the same situation. our keywords car care products and car cleaning products which were ranking in top #3 now they are between #5-10. Sad

marketingS Wrote:Sudden ranking drop for some keywords in our site. Its been over a month and they are gradually decreasing.
Autofresh.in Wrote:Facing the same situation. our keywords car care products and car cleaning products which were ranking in top #3 now they are between #5-10. Sad

Check that whether your competitors have picked some good links or not? What changes have you made in your site or what they have made in theirs.
Well it occurring for certain keywords only. And I am checking by competitors page's but I am not finding any differences.
If you don't find any difference in competitors backlinks as well as onpage then check your webpage keyword density and try to get quality backlinks these will help you to rank better.
anneroberts Wrote:If you don't find any difference in competitors backlinks as well as onpage then check your webpage keyword density and try to get quality backlinks these will help you to rank better.

Keyword density doesn't matter. Unless it is total gibberish.
It has to be you competitors backlinks.