Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Writing Sales Copy
Writing Sales Copy, what do you guys focus one?
I just make sure that its compelling to the audience and not annoying.
Instead of asking about writing ideas. Write yourself a sales copy and see how your audience reacts to it. I know this can result to be a complete failure but trust me you will learn something from it too which you can't attain from any forum.
The most important thing is not to sound like you are creating a sales pitch. And, some of the best sales copy comes across as more informational rather than salesy. To start, create some honest reviews on your site or blog about products that you love and see what reaction you get from your blog readers. Once you have honed your skill at writing believable reviews (based on your own real experience), you can turn that talent toward writing sales copy. In the end, it's more important to reach the reader and engage their senses than it is to write so called winning copy. So long as the reader responds and does an action (clicks, subscribers, affiliates, buys), then your goal is met.
ebblr.com Wrote:The most important thing is not to sound like you are creating a sales pitch. And, some of the best sales copy comes across as more informational rather than salesy. To start, create some honest reviews on your site or blog about products that you love and see what reaction you get from your blog readers. Once you have honed your skill at writing believable reviews (based on your own real experience), you can turn that talent toward writing sales copy. In the end, it's more important to reach the reader and engage their senses than it is to write so called winning copy. So long as the reader responds and does an action (clicks, subscribers, affiliates, buys), then your goal is met.

Excellent point. Actual copywriters write content as they were telling a story or sharing their own experience. They never make it look like something cheesy that is only meant to get sales.