Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How can I make content fresh and exciting?
Hello folks,

How can I make content fresh and exciting?
I will summarize to you how to do so using 10 simple tips.

1. Specialize:

When writing for the web, try to choose a theme and stick to it in order to attract the right audience and gain their loyalty. This also helps you get a reputation for the things you do best. Specialization on the web is very crucial for your success. Look at what Mashable is doing!
2. Read & Research:

It is important to be knowledgeable about your field of work, however, it is also important to know what has been written about what in general. This can be especially helpful when you plan to write a post on your blog since it helps you avoid repetition and bring a new twist to the topic at hand.
3. Provide Proof:

Whenever possible, try to provide proof when you are attempting to convince your audience with something. Links and referrals can positively influence your content since they help support your point of view and make your content more credible.
4. Focus on Structure:

According to Google’s advice, it is very important to use an average of 10 words per sentence, 1-4 sentence paragraphs as well as lists and bullets within the post you are writing and whenever it is possible. This is important because it helps with SEO and your overall website ranking.
5. Use Visuals:

Whenever I write a post, I make sure to add a image or video to make my content more attractive and easier on the eye. However, it is very essential that you keep in mind relevancy when choosing the visuals since you don’t want to mislead your audience.
6. Edit:

It is very annoying when you start reading a post and you find spelling and grammar mistakes. It’s a total turn off! Make sure you edit and sometimes even reedit each post you write and before it is posted online for the whole web to see and criticize!
7. Up-Date Regularly:

Whether you are writing a new post or adding an up-date to an old one, make sure you keep your content fresh and up-to-date. With all those website providing information, you should understand that no one is interested in old, out-dated content!
8. Be Careful with Humor:

Following Larisa Thomason’s advice, make sure that your use of humor takes into consideration variables such as cultural differences and audience sensitivities. “Your funny one-liner may confuse some visitors and offend others.”
9. Brainstorm:

Sometimes, all you need is some time off to brainstorm and create new content. Your life experiences can be a great sources of unmatchable content. Don’t stick to the conventional ways of getting information and always make sure you use your own uniqueness to make your content unique!
10. Use Keywords:

Keywords are very important! Bring out the keywords in your content using bold, different fonts and titles. Not only does this make it easier for the reader to find the key subjects in your post, it also helps you organize your content in an attractive way!

Hope you find these tips valuable and beneficial!
Just read the content and write it in your own way by sharing your views, that's it.