Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Does font size impact SEO ranking?
Does font size impact SEO ranking? Its been bothering me for quite sometime. I haven't got any promising answer on this one.
Don't need to be upset. Font size impact rankings or SEO. As long as the font size is user friendly and visible to normal human eye you will do just fine. Here follow this article: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesempost.com/google-font-choice-websites-seo/">http://www.thesempost.com/google-font-c ... sites-seo/</a><!-- m -->
master11 Wrote:Does font size impact SEO ranking? Its been bothering me for quite sometime. I haven't got any promising answer on this one.
Yes, it affects your SEO. font size is fixed and everyone should follow that fixed size.
Font sizes do not effect SEO ranking. They are just used for browsing experiences.
Cheapest VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Dedicated Servers | Free Setup and IPMI | Unmetered Bandwidth
text-size in and of itself has nothing to do with SEO - the overall design of the site, as others have stated, mainly that the size units are NOT defined in px, has to do with SEO.

Defining text size in px is NOT helpful for the people with bad eyesight, or accessibility.
Font size impacts user experience and may impact SEO in certain cases. Providing users multiple font size options to choose from i.e small, medium, large helps user experience. Search spiders do look for usage of bold, italics and H1 tags on a web page. Better user experience generally lead to better SEO.
sinelogixtech Wrote:Font size impacts user experience and may impact SEO in certain cases. Providing users multiple font size options to choose from i.e small, medium, large helps user experience. Search spiders do look for usage of bold, italics and H1 tags on a web page. Better user experience generally lead to better SEO.

Where from you learned that?
No, font size only effects the design and look of website.
I personally think that font size does not affect SEO. Rather the right size, spacing of the words and the type of font would count for your clients staying and reading your website (bounce rate) that affects SEO.
Font size impacts user experience and may impact SEO in certain cases. Providing users multiple font size options to choose from i.e small, medium, large helps user experience. Search spiders do look for usage of bold, italics and H1 tags on a web page. Better user experience generally lead to better SEO.