Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Media.net is costly and yet not much good traffic
Media.net is costly and yet not much good traffic. The traffic keeps just bouncing of. What should I do?
Are you absolutely certain that you are targeting the right keywords to the right audience? Before starting the ad campaign did you or did you not scale out the negative keywords?
frank Wrote:Are you absolutely certain that you are targeting the right keywords to the right audience? Before starting the ad campaign did you or did you not scale out the negative keywords?

I am targeting the right audience and I have scaled out all the negative keywords.

The problem is that if we had invested say $1000 in adowrds then we would be making atleast $100 in profit. But here its only $10 or $20. We can barely stand the expenses.
bsystems Wrote:I am targeting the right audience and I have scaled out all the negative keywords.

The problem is that if we had invested say $1000 in adowrds then we would be making atleast $100 in profit. But here its only $10 or $20. We can barely stand the expenses.

Then my question to you will be why did you leave Adwords in the first place? Sure media.net is good but they are no match for adwords.