Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to build broken links?
I really keen to know about broken links building tactics. I searched for my blogs for this. I am not satisfied with that. Kindly tell me, how can I build broken links actually?
Broken link building is not new; in fact, it is been around for years. There is one key to broken link building that you must keep in mind if you are going to use this tactic successfully: broken link building must be scaled.
you will need tools for this tactic.
Check My Links Chrome extension: If you’re ever in need of a tool that can quickly check a page for broken links, this is it.
Try any good link research tool to find them and then build a better page then the referring previous page. Contact the site owner and put your page's link into it.
some of the tools you’ll need to use for the strategies in this post.

CognitiveSEO
Google Alerts
Check My Links or Link Checker
You can simply outreach to the webmasters and tell them about the broken links they have. Some things to consider are:

Be friendly and polite
Give the webmaster the exact location of the broken link
Suggest him another resources to replace the broken link.
How it works-
Use the Broken Link Builder to find broken, dead or otherwise non-functioning pages related to your topic area.
Choose pages you can recreate (with original content) or that are related to content you’ve already created.
Reach out to site owners, letting them know they’re linking to a broken page and suggesting your content. As of January 2016, you can import contacts directly from the Broken Link Builder into Buzzstream.
i can find the broken link then u delete it or fix the link
Broken link building is all the rage among SEO agencies and in-house link building staffs. Why? Because it works! This video breaks down the exact steps you need to take to tap into this powerful — and scalable — link building strategy. Whether you have a site about pools or poodles, broken link building is a strategy you can use to build quality links to your site. You’ll learn the tool and techniques that top SEO agencies use to build links for their enterprise clients.

I can't post video.
You can read more at: <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.quicksprout.com/university/how-to-build-links-through-broken-links/">https://www.quicksprout.com/university/ ... ken-links/</a><!-- m -->
A Step by Step Guide to Modern Broken Link Building
Bulk is better.
Tools that will help you.
Step 1: It starts with your targets.
Step 2: Methodical broken link building involves content creation.
Step 3: Engage targets and get your links.
Step 4: Track your results.
Step 5 (Optional): Power up your results – Combine broken link building with other tactics.
Remember that redirecting and fixing broken links is an ongoing process. For the average website, once per month is an appropriate cycle. Another free tool we recommend is Xenu Link Sleuth. After you've installed the Xenu software and opened the tool, go to File – Check URL, and enter your website's domain.